Mechanical Engineering Course Details
The Mechanical engineering course will cover according to the syllabus of ESE-2024 & 25, GATE-2024 & 25.
This course will be highly beneficial for Mechanical Engineering aspirants appearing for GATE/ESE exams, as it is equipped with video lectures and PDF study notes closely following the syllabus of both exams.
Target IES is running a promotional offer only this year with an affordable fee of Rs. 3100 for those aspirants who are aiming to succeed in their desired field.
- Sample video lectures are available on
We have completed the video lectures as per GATE and ESE exams. If anything else will be required for the GATE 2024 and 2025, and ESE 2024 and 2025 examinations, it will be covered through extra topics; no single topic will be left out. You can start your preparation with Target IES.
- Target IES notes cover all concepts and questions from the top 3 coaching institute class notes.
- Updated course according to the syllabus of ESE-2024 & 25, GATE-2024 & 25.
- Extra topics will be covered according to:
- SSC JE, State PSC, and other technical Exams.
- Anything newly added topic by any coaching institute.
- The demand of students.
- Requirement of ESE-2024 & 25, GATE-2024 & 25 Exams and other Engineering Exams.
- Faculty will teach you as a personal tutor until your selection.
- Target IES gives you a guarantee of a minimum 80% of questions in ESE and GATE.
- The material will be valid for a lifetime. You can download the videos.
- Career guidance, upcoming job analysis with proper guidance, and motivational support.
- Mr. Chandan Sharma [ESE-2019, AIR-3]
- Mr. Akanksh Vashishtha [ESE-2019, AIR-20]
- Mr.Nandesh Kumar Gupta
- Ms. Lamiya Naseem